I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Sunday, September 23, 2012

~ Praise The Lord in His Sanctuary ~


"Lift up your hands in the sanctuary and praise the Lord."
Psalm 134:2

What a beautiful morning! The air is cool and the sun is just waking up. I rise up and go to my quiet place to praise my God whom I am totally in love with! I praise him for who he is. I praise him for his presence in my life. I praise him for his sacrifice for me. I praise him because he never leaves me nor forsakes me. I praise him because HE IS GOD! Hallelujah!

Today, we have the honor and freedom to go to our places of worship and praise the One, True God; the place to nourish our souls for the week ahead to spread his Word. May we all go with a humble heart full of gratitude. Go freely into the house of the Lord and sing his praises, grab hold of the teachings in his Word, and prepare your heart for a new week to serve him. This life is ALL about HIM and he deserves all that we have!

What a blessing to praise you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment