I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Sunday, September 9, 2012

~ Prepare for Worship ~

"I love the house where you live, O Lord, the place where your glory dwells."
Psalm 26:8 

Oh, a beautiful Sunday morning! It is very early right  now and though the sun hasn't come up yet, the SON is up and ready to be worshipped!

What a privilege we have to go to our places of worship each Sunday and sing praises to the ONE who died for us! Don't take this honor for granted! Grab your Bible and head out to worship and grow to feed your soul! Soak in the Word and prepare for the week ahead to spread the good news to all you encounter! Our God is worthy to be praised today and evermore! 

No comments:

Post a Comment