I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Monday, June 9, 2014

Summer Bible Study…Giveaway!

We are only 1 week away from beginning our Summer Bible Study!

I am so excited and praying that God will do a mighty work in the hearts of each and every attendee. We have a great group signed up and ready to go but it is not too late to join us! There is still time to register and join us for an amazing summer study of God's Word. We will be doing Beth Moore's newest Bible study, "Children of the Day". This is a in-depth study of 1 & 2 Thessalonians. You do NOT want to miss this! To register, you can email your name and phone number to womensministry@scottshill.org

So, for those of you who have been in Bible studies with me before, know how I LOVE to do giveaways!! Of course, I will be doing that each and every week of our summer study but I thought I would do a little giveaway before the study even begins! Woohoo!

If you could see how happy I am right now!!! I LOVE TO GIVE STUFF AWAY!!!!!!

Okay, are you ready to see what I am giving away?

Here  it is……..


Yes!!! I am giving away a FREE copy of the workbook for the Summer Bible Study! Woohoo!!!

So how do you get it?

Well, I am glad you asked! ;)

All you have to do is leave me a comment here on my blog, on my Facebook post or email it to me at ajordan10@ec.rr.com and tell my why summer Bible study is important to you (make sure to include your name)! I will announce the winner on Thursday and deliver it to you myself!

If you are not signed up for the study, you are still eligible to win, but I would love for you to join us! If you live out of town I hope that you can find a group to do it with in your town or download the videos online. And, well, I won't be able to deliver it to you myself, but I can mail it to you! :)

If you are registered and already have your book, this will be a great way to invite a special friend to join you for the study and gift her with the book!

ARE YOU EXCITED YET?

I AM!!!! 

So, let's get the comments going……NOW!



4 comments:

  1. I love summer Bible studies because I am not as pressed for time like during the school year. I am able to really get into God's word and keep up in the study. I hope I win! Actually, I do win because any time you spend in God's Word makes you a winner! Teri P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. During the school year I am helping in other ministries, so this gives me the chance to dig in deeper into God's word. Also, gives me a chance to connect with other women. I can't wait for Monday!!! Angie E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so easy to slip into the beach life over the summer, so having this study will help keep me grounded and growing in GOD's word. I'm really looking forward to meeting many new faces.

    Jackie Stafford

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am new to the area and so thankful that I don't have to wait for fall to join a Bible study! I'm looking forward to meeting other Christian ladies so we can share and support each other on our journey on God's path.

    ReplyDelete