I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Monday, September 10, 2012

~ Praising My Lord ~

"Praise the Lord. Praise the Lord, O my soul. I will praise the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."
Psalm 146:1-2

Waking up extremely early is not on my "favorite things" list but sitting at the feet of my Jesus in the quietness of the house definitely tops the chart! This morning my time was sweet as I praised him for who He is! Looking back where I was one year ago brings tear to me eyes of his love and faithfulness to me. It has been a beautiful year with my Lord and I cannot help but give him praise. 

"The Lord upholds all those who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down."
Psalm 145:14

Today, I will board a plane to go and tell other women what an AMAZING God I serve and how his promises are true! My heart is humbled by this opportunity and great honor to speak about my Lord! My life is to give him praise! Dear friends, there is no greater honor than to tell others about this magnificent God we have! He is everything we need and so much more! He is Life, Joy, Peace, Comfort, Protector, Provider, Sustainer, Healer, Redeemer......HE IS GOD! 

Today, find a way to share with someone what God is to you and give him praise!

No comments:

Post a Comment