I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Monday, November 24, 2014

The Week of Thanksgiving!


Here it is! The week of Thanksgiving! I have so much to be thankful for and all praise and glory goes to my Father in heaven. This morning I sit at my kitchen table in the quiet and praise God for all that he is to me. Holding his precious Word in my hands and my heart overflows in thanksgiving. I praise him for salvation and the gift of his grace. I am a life transformed by that precious gift and I love him so much.
Today, sweet Savior, I sing YOUR praises and thank YOU for your mercy and love!
"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands. Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing. Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations."

Psalms 100:1-5 (KJV)


No comments:

Post a Comment