I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Monday, April 28, 2014

Happy Monday!


Good Monday morning, Lord!

It's a beautiful morning but also one that can be hard to handle. Knowing all that lies before us this week can be overwhelming. Waking up, today, to the news stories of storm devastation brings sadness. Lord, today, I come to you ready to be used however you choose. Help me to see YOU before all else and guard my heart and mind against the enemy. This is my pledge today:

Today, I will be intentional in giving YOU praise because YOU are so worthy.
Today, I will look for opportunities to encourage others.
Today, I will lay my burdens at your feet and trust your authority over them.
Today, I will remember others burdens and go boldly before the throne on their behalf.
Today, I will spend precious time in your Word as I nourish my soul with only what truly satisfies.
Today, I will fill my mind with verses of scripture and sing songs of praise to YOU.
Today, I will hug my children a little tighter and be grateful for the amazing blessings they are.
Today, I will pray over my husband as he is in another country working hard to provide the needs for our family.
Today, I will go to work and give my all remembering that it's YOU who I work for.
Today, I will look at your creation and give thanks for the beauty you have entrusted to us.
Today, I will remember and give praise because of your great love and sacrifice for me.

Today....I stand in awe of YOU! For YOU, precious Lord, are my EVERYTHING and TODAY is for YOUR glory!

"I will praise the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."
Psalm 146:2 (NIV)

"O Lord, I will honor and praise your name, for you are my God. You do such wonderful things! You planned them long ago, and now you have accomplished them."
Isaiah 25:1 (NLT)

And it's only Monday! What will the rest of the week hold?

No comments:

Post a Comment