I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Thursday, January 31, 2013

~ Blessed Beyond Measure ~


Today is my day off and as I was enjoying my quiet house and time in the Word after Matt left for work, thinking the kids were still sleeping, my door opened and in walked Callie and Caleb serving me breakfast in bed. Wow! I am honored! Today I get to spend some beautiful time homeschooling with the kids before taking Ben and Callie for their afternoon classes. I love this time with my kids and I cherish every second!

I feel extremely blessed this morning for all God is doing within our family. It has been a true test of faith saying "yes" to God when we went away from the "norm" but God has proved himself so faithful!

Be bold in your obedience to God! He will never lead you off track. His ways are perfect and his plan never fails. Though the road may seem challenging at times, those are opportunities to strengthen our faith and grow us closer to him.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take."
Proverbs 3:5-6 (NLT)

"Consider it a sheer gift, friends, when tests and challenges come at you from all sides. You know that under pressure, your faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors. So don't try to get out of anything prematurely. Let it do its work so you become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way. If you don't know what you're doing, pray to the Father. He loves to help. You'll get his help, and won't be condescended to when you ask for it. Ask boldly, believingly, without a second thought. People who "worry their prayers" are like wind-whipped waves. Don't think you're going to get anything from the Master that way, adrift at sea, keeping all your options open."
James 1:2-8 (MSG)



No comments:

Post a Comment