I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Monday, January 21, 2013

~ A Day at Home ~

What an unbelievably beautiful day it is going to be! I slept in this morning and then enjoyed conversation with my Caleb over a bowl of cereal. Sweet boy! Doing a little laundry today and getting the kids lesson plans done for the next couple of weeks. We are excited that Ben has now joined our homeschooling adventure! I love being home with my kiddos today resting up for the crazy, busy week ahead. Registration begins at the preschool tomorrow and it is homecoming week at WCA. Add in a couple of meetings and 3 nights of ball games and, yep, it's going to be busy. Lol! 

But today, I am going to enjoy being mom and wife as I do laundry and have dinner on the table when my hubby comes home from a long day of work. I am going to enjoy sweet, sweet time in the Word today and sit in the quietness of my prayer closet as I lift praises to my Father and go to the throne with requests and burdens of many. I am going to sit in the sunshine this afternoon and thank my God for the beautiful weather while I bask in the beauty of his creation. I am going to enjoy this day that he has granted to us! Another day filled with so many blessings and another day to give him praise! 

Please message me if you have requests or burdens that I can pray for today. It is truly an honor to pray and lift requests to my Father on your behalf. Prayer is something I take very seriously and if you ask me to pray, then that is exactly what I do! 

Well, it is time for my cup of coffee! Have a BEAUTIFUL day and I look forward to hearing from you! 

"Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere."
Ephesians 6:18 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment