I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Monday, January 28, 2013

~ Priority of Marriage ~

I am so thankful for my marriage! After almost 21 years, Matt and I have a wonderful marriage but that is because we work at it. Christ remains the center and we make our marriage a priority. When life gets busy and our schedules get overcrowded, sometimes we just have to call a “time out” and make time to spend with each other. I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband who recognizes when life is getting too crazy and will clear our calendars to wisk me away for a romantic weekend! Aside from our relationship with God, our marriage comes before any other relationship we have. What a great honor to be able to teach our kids the beauty and blessing of marriage and show them just how much their parents love each other.

Matt, I love you so much and I cannot wait for our weekend getaway! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment