I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Thursday, January 24, 2013

~ Rooted in Christ ~


"My counsel for you is simple and straightforward: Just go ahead with what you've been given. You received Christ Jesus, the Master; now live him. You're deeply rooted in him. You're well constructed upon him. You know your way around the faith. Now do what you've been taught. School's out; quit studying the subject and start living it! And let your living spill over into thanksgiving."
Colossians 2:6-7 (MSG)

Wow! A powerful word from God this morning! It is straightforward and to the point, just the way I need it! Thank you, Paul, for being bold in preaching the Word! Don't ever doubt for a second that God won't show up when you need him! He is there, my friend, ALWAYS!

I am rooted in Christ! Hallelujah! Roots are very important to this point as plants draw their nourishment from the soil through their roots. We, as Christians, are rooted in Christ so, we draw our strength, our spiritual nourishment through him! Paul tells us here that its time to start living our faith in Christ. We are rooted in him so get out and GO! Submit to God daily, follow his example, and he will give us strength to continue the journey. Give thanks to him and praise his name!

Now, lets get this day started! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment