I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Monday, January 21, 2013

~ Walking a Different Street ~

"You cannot do what you've always done and expect different results. Do you want to see more of God evident in your life? Do you want to hear God's voice and experience more of his power? If you want to have a relationship with God that goes beyond the pew to the pavement of your everyday living then you've got to walk down a different street." ~ Priscilla Shirer



AMEN! I choose to walk a different street! The road is narrow and can get lonely at times because choosing this radical experience toward the abundant life God has promised from the mundane Christianity I would so easily experience has more uncertainty and calls for greater faith and dependence on God. It takes action out of my "comfort zone" and into an adventure led by the God of the universe! So, few people travel these roads and I will continue alone if I have to, but please know that every step in God's will is so worth it because it is full of his awesome abundance! Hallelujah!

Who's with me?

"The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."
John 10:10 (NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment