I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Saturday, November 3, 2012

~ Day 3 of Thankfulness ~


"30 Day of Thankfulness"

Day 3

Today I am thankful for the blessing of marriage! In a day when marriage is seen as a contract that doesn't bear much weight, I praise God that I get to share my life with my best friend and spend every day in the trust and comfort of our two lives joined together in a Holy covenant before God.  And even after 20 years of marriage, our love is stronger because the vows we took on February 8, 1992, were a commitment to each other and our God. Daily we work at it, we pray over it, we commit to it, and we trust God through it.....the blessing of marriage!

"To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."

‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.”
Mark 10:7-9 (NIV84)

No comments:

Post a Comment