I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Monday, November 5, 2012

~ Day 5 of Thankfulness ~


"30 Day of Thankfulness"

Day 5

Today I am thankful for my job! I am blessed to work with an amazing group of women who love the Lord and I spend my day surrounded by precious children.  In a day when jobs are scarce, I not only have a job BUT, I have a job where I get to share the love of Christ with preschoolers and their families, pray with moms that are struggling, spend the mornings in God's Word with the staff, and get paid to do it! Yes, there are business things that I do like payroll, billing, and other administrative duties (which I love also) but nothing compares to spending your days surrounded by sweet Christian sisters and sharing Christ to others! Love, love, love my job!

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men,"
Colossians 3:23 (NIV84)

No comments:

Post a Comment