I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

~ Day 13 of Thankfulness ~


"30 Day of Thankfulness"


Day 13

Today I am thankful for special days! Every day is a gift from God but there are those "special" days when you drop everything to celebrate a life and the blessing of those you love. We had that today! I praise God for my sweet daughter and the wonderful years he has allowed her to enjoy and I also praise God for my husband and his selfless love for our family! All of this contributes to many "special" days in the Jordan family!

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago."
Isaiah 25:1

No comments:

Post a Comment