I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Our Journey to Caleb 2007 - GOTCHA!!


Our Journey to Caleb 2007 - GOTCHA!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

God is so good! It has been an amazing day! We have Caleb! We got to the Civil Affairs building at about 4:20 and Rosa told us we would get our children in alphabetical order. That means we would be about 5th. We thought we would have time to get our camera out but we all walked in and they said "Jordan family". As soon as we turned around, there he was! He was carrying the bear we sent him four months ago. At first he was very hesitant and not looking at me. He was holding back the tears. The director kept telling him "Mama" and he said it and then started to cry. He was so scared. We talked to him and showed him his bag and then he let me pick him up. He still was very hesitant. We talked to the director for a few minutes, in the mean time everyone else was getting their babies. It was a lot going on.
We stayed there for about 45 minutes and then loaded up on the bus for the hotel. We are now in the hotel and as soon as we walked in the door he motioned that he needed to go potty. He did very well! He immediately started playing with the toys and Ben and Callie and he is now laughing and smiling. He is very at ease with us now and he is a joy! That is a little recap but we will post more after everyone is in bed. Right now I am going to go enjoy my whole family!

Thank you for your prayers! Please keep them up as we begin as a family of 5!

Love to all,

Matt, Allison, Ben, Callie and NOW....Caleb!


Here he comes!
Introductions
A little scared

GOTCHA!!! He fit perfectly in my arms!
Add caption





Looking at pictures!


Meeting his "baba" aka daddy!
Finally have all my babies! :)
Family picture with the orphanage director




Having fun with his forever family!

He was fascinated with Ben's gameboy!



He has the BEST smile! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment