I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Thursday, October 11, 2012

~ Putting Feet To My Faith ~


"The Lord speaks; many, many women spread the good news."
Psalm 68:11 (NET)

I absolutely love being in deep Bible study with other women! There is something about gathering together with a group of sisters in Christ and digging through all the treasures of God's Word that is just life changing. That is the power that we have in the Word! I am so blessed to be a part of two incredible studies of the scriptures right now with other Jesus girls! Late last year when the Lord began to burden my heart in this area of ladies ministry, I had no idea what I was in for. But praise the Lord, he is faithful and good! I truly have been blessed beyond measure and have grown so much deeper in his Word!

My desire is to share my love for Christ however God leads, whether it be through teaching or writing. There are times I explain to the Lord, in those moments of deep discussion, that I am so unequipped to do this work. That I am not ready for the task ahead, but He, in his loving, fatherly way, shows me through His Word that He will equip me to finish the work He has started in me.


"And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ."

Philippians 1:6 (ESV)

You see, when I look through my eyes, I see the inability to do this magnificent work before me, but when I look through the eyes of my Father I see that He will take my availability and use it for HIS glory, equipping me along the way to do the work he already began. Wow! That is powerful stuff!


Right now before me, God has set a task that requires much faith and prayer. I can choose to turn away and miss the blessing of growing in him and seeing how he will provide, or I can move straight ahead with my Sword in hand ready to fight off the enemies lies of inadequacy and give praise to God for his promise to fulfill the work he is doing in me.

 I choose to move ahead! I choose to put faith in him that he will do what he says he will do! I choose Christ and as he speaks, I will spread HIS good news!

Please pray for me as I continue to follow his leading. My desire is to be in HIS will, not my own!

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men,"

Colossians 3:23

No comments:

Post a Comment