I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Friday, November 1, 2013

~ Beginning my "30 Days of Thankfulness" ~


Happy November!

As we enter the month of gratitude, today I will begin my "30 Days of Thankfulness". Every day we should be eternally grateful to God for all His amazing blessings. But this month, where Thanksgiving is situated, I want to focus on those incredible, every day blessings.

I hope many will join in and we will be a people with hearts overflowing with gratitude!




"30 Days of Thankfulness"

Day 1

Today I am thankful for new beginnings! A new month to give God praise. A new day to tell of His greatness! A new day to experience His grace and mercy.

He is a God of new beginnings and today my heart is full of gratitude for His faithfulness! HE is my portion!

"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.”
Lamentations 3:22-24 (NIV)



No comments:

Post a Comment