I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Thursday, November 14, 2013

"30 Days of Thankfulness" Day 14

It's days like these that God reminds me of just how precious His Word really is!

We finished out our fall Bible study last night and I am so humbled at the amazing women of God that He has surrounded me with. I have learned so much in these last 12 weeks of study. Learning how to find our purpose for each season of life we are in and how to have a life of gratitude even during times of trial. What a beautiful ending to our study!

Today, I am thankful for growth in Christ! Never do I want to be content in my spiritual life. I want to continually grow in my relationship with God and learn more of his heartbeat. I love our times of Bible study but as I shared with our class last night, if we are attending Bible study just because that is what we are supposed to do as good Christian women or just because our children are in the kids program and we need something to fill our time, then we are sadly mistaken. We should be in Bible study to grow and allow God to transform our lives through the power of His Word! We should walk away from each study changed and ready to move forward in His kingdom's work.

O, praise God for his Word! The more I immerse myself in it, the more deeply I fall in love with my Savior!

How precious are those women who have walked alongside me through times of intense study of the scriptures! Wow! When you join together for one purpose, God shows up! He did a mighty work among us and I look forward to growing even more in the days ahead!

To all my Bible study sisters....THANK YOU! Thank you for encouraging me! Thank you for holding me accountable in the Word! Thank you for digging deep as God challenged your heart! Thank you for your love of Christ!

I am blessed and I am thankful! Hallelujah!

"The Lord speaks; many, many women spread the good news."
Psalms 68:11 (NET)


No comments:

Post a Comment