I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Monday, November 4, 2013

"30 Days of Thankfulness" Day 4


"30 Days of Thankfulness"

Day 4

This morning, as I woke up, I glanced over beside me and praised God for that amazing man he brought into my life 24 years ago! I am so thankful for my husband! Matt is truly my best friend and the love of my life! We've been through a lot together in our 21 years of marriage and God has brought us closer because of it. He knows me better than anyone else and loves me in spite of it. He can make me laugh like no other and still makes my heart flutter when he pulls in the driveway everyday! He is a hard worker, a God-fearing man, an amazing father to our children, and a man of integrity! This week I am treasuring the time he is in town and praising God he doesn't have to travel. I look forward to cooking his dinner every night, making him coffee in the mornings, and holding his hand as we fall asleep side-by-side!

Matt Jordan, today (well...everyday ;) I am thankful for YOU! I praise God for you and I love you so much! 


No comments:

Post a Comment