I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Winter Bible Study....Coming soon!

Alright ladies! Preparations are underway for the winter session of our Wednesday night Bible study! It looks as though it will begin January 8. I am so excited!!! I cannot wait! Our fall session was amazing as we saw God change hearts and instill in us hearts of gratitude.

I've already been praying that God would lead me to the study he desires us to do. It's all about HIM! I'm asking you to pray as well. I'm also asking you to join me as we dig in the Word together. Invite your friends as we encourage each other in the Word.

Let's be women of strong faith, women of great wisdom as we seek him more, women of commitment to study and grow, women called to the cause of Christ, and women that lead others to Jesus!

Let's go ALL IN!!



"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."
2 Timothy 2:15 (KJV)


No comments:

Post a Comment