I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Thursday, July 23, 2015

She Speaks Day 1

Thank you so much to each precious soul who has texted, messaged, commented or called with encouragement and prayer. You will never know what that means to me during this time. Don't ever doubt the impact an encouraging word spoken to someone can have in their life.

Yesterday was an amazing day! We began with prayer and praise as we sang together and lifted high the name of Jesus! Then I was challenged in God's Word through some incredible speakers and heard from Lysa TerKeurst's family firsthand of what this ministry means to them. What a blessed community this is! Though I knew only one person here, I have been prayed over, encouraged and blessed by so many sweet Jesus girls who desire to live out this calling God has placed on our lives. Wow! I love that!

So today I'm in for another day of learning, growing and seeking God's face. To God be the glory, great things He has done!


Have YOUR way in me, precious Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment