I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Monday, July 20, 2015

Pick up the Word today!

Happy Monday! What a blessed day it is going to be as we give God praise!
Aren't you thankful for God's Word? Oh, how I love and cherish this precious Book!

"All Scripture is God‑breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work."2 Timothy 3:16-17 (NIV)

I love to read and there are many books right now on my book shelves awaiting their turn but, there will NEVER be one that can compare to the Holy Bible! God's inspired, infallible, perfect, and Holy Word! Those words are life-changing, transforming, powerful! Just turning each page and running my fingers across every word brings such awe! Amazing God! My God!

I spent much of my time this weekend flipping through those beautiful pages of scripture, nourishing my soul and seeking His way. God's Word will always satisfy, correct, rebuke, and train me to do His Work. We have to get in God's Word and apply it to our lives to be equipped to navigate through this life. There is no other way! If you are looking for fulfillment in your life, pick up His Word and seek His face. Outside of the will of God, there will never be true satisfaction and the will of God is given through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, fellowship with the Father, and obedience to His Word.

Pick up His Word today and find Him through the pages of Scripture!

"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."

Jeremiah 29:13 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment