I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Monday, July 6, 2015

Your Hand Be With Me!

Mornings on my front porch really are my favorite thing about summer! God’s Word, cup of coffee and the sounds of nature…thank you, Lord!
The last couple of summers have been extremely busy and I missed this so many days. This summer I am really trying to be still and enjoy the presence of my Jesus more and more. Oh, how I love HIM!

This morning I am thanking God for new opportunities in front of me and praying for HIS will in all I do! What an exciting month ahead!

“Jabez called upon the God of Israel, saying, “Oh that you would bless me and enlarge my border, and that your hand might be with me, and that you would keep me from harm so that it might not bring me pain!” And God granted what he asked.”
1 Chronicles 4:10 (ESV)


Precious Father, bless my steps as I walk in YOU! May YOU be glorified and YOUR will be done! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment