I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Better than life!

Precious Father,

Today, I come before you with thanksgiving for all you are! You are life and breath I long to praise you!

I pray that you empty me of everything thing that gets in the way of my relationship with you. Every hindrance, every prideful thought, every sin that entangles, every selfish ambition, every fear that cripples, every complaint, any and every thing that keeps me from focusing on you and your will.

Fill me with your Spirit and let your grace and mercy flow from every fiber of my being. Let my lips speak only of your praise and my heart be full of joy. Let those who I encounter today, sense your presence and long to know you more, love you more, and praise you more.

May my life be a living testimony of your unconditional love and forgiveness. You are my Lord, my Savior, my Redeemer, my Provider, my Healer, my Comforter, my EVERYTHING, and today is all about YOU!

In the mighty name of Jesus I pray, AMEN and AMEN!

"Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands."
Psalm 63:3-4 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment