I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Saturday, July 11, 2015

O, how I love my Jesus!

I'm so thankful for solid Bible teachers and what an honor to study under them. I LOVE the Word of God! Nothing thrills me more than opening those pages filled with God's beautiful words and reading, studying, laughing, crying, and praying over all He has for me!

As with any Bible study I do or any Bible conference I attend, it's not just an item to be checked off. It's real and it's personal from a Heavenly Father to His daughter. I can attain lots of knowledge but I also have to apply His Word to my life. That's real! That's personal!

So, now I leave and take a five-hour drive home as I pray & process all He wants me to do with what He gave me this week.


O, how I love my Jesus!


No comments:

Post a Comment