I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

" I Will Be With You "



"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze."
Isaiah 43:2 (NIV)

What do you face this morning? Do you wake up in praise ready to begin the day or do you wake up heavy-hearted because of the trials in your life?



Dear friend, you do not have to face these struggles alone! Sometimes we can have the tendency to hold our burdens to ourselves and figure them out on our own. But that is setting ourselves up to drown in the raging sea that we are in. God has promised that He would go with us and protect us along the way. This passage of scripture is one of many promises to see us through. Hold onto him and rely on his strength to see you through.

There are so many right now who are in a raging sea. Maybe that is you. Maybe the circumstances you face seem almost hopeless. Dear friends, please know that I have prayed for YOU! Let me assure you that God is hope; God is light and in HIM is NO darkness at all. 

"This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all."
1 John 1:5

Run into the arm of Jesus today! Our precious Savior has promised to go with us through each and every trial we face!  This very Savior died on a cruel cross for you and for me. He gave his life because of his love for us and he continues to walk with us through every day life. Invite him on your journey. Draw from his strength to sustain you.


I love this passage of scripture from the Message Bible. I want to share it with you so you can really personalize this in your life today. Remember how much God loves you and will protect you in your time of distress. Please know that I have lifted you up to the Father and you have been covered in prayer!

 

I will close with this today,

"But now, God’s Message, the God who made you in the first place, Jacob, the One who got you started, Israel: “Don’t be afraid, I’ve redeemed you. I’ve called your name. You’re mine. When you’re in over your head, I’ll be there with you. When you’re in rough waters, you will not go down. When you’re between a rock and a hard place, it won’t be a dead end—Because I am God, your personal God, The Holy of Israel, your Savior. I paid a huge price for you: all of Egypt, with rich Cush and Seba thrown in! That’s how much you mean to me! That’s how much I love you! I’d sell off the whole world to get you back, trade the creation just for you." 

Isaiah 43:1-4 (MSG)

No comments:

Post a Comment