I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Monday, January 27, 2014

Living Victoriously This Monday!

Good Monday morning! Today stands before us with all its activities and crowded schedules. Today begins a week that looks to be pretty crazy. Add a winter storm warning to a coastal community and things get a little chaotic. Also add to that the already crazy weather we have seen in the last few weeks and things get a little more chaotic.

But one thing I am certain...I am not in control of it and I praise the ONE who is! Hallelujah!

"He existed before anything else, and he holds all creation together."
Colossians 1:17 (NLT)

Though we don't always understand our circumstances, we are to trust in the One who holds the world in His hands. We are to submit to His authority and rest in the promises of His Word. We are to remember that our struggles are not with people or things but with the powers of this dark world and we are to go forth in the strength and power of Almighty God.

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."
Ephesians 6:12 (NIV)

So, if you're like me and facing another week of challenges and difficulties, stay encouraged in the Word. Armor up for the battle ahead and stay grounded in Christ. Fall on your knees daily for guidance and look to God for His perfect plan.

"Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand."
Ephesians 6:13 (NIV)

"Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere."
Ephesians 6:18 (NLT)

Today...this week...let's live victoriously in the ONE whom reigns on high! ALL praise and glory are HIS!

"The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you."
Romans 16:20 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment