I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Happy Saturday

Yesterday, after a mentally exhausting day, there was nothing better than having my hubby come home and wrap his arms around me and tell me he loves me, especially after his own mentally exhausting day. No questions to answer. No fires to put out. Just a sweet smile, a simple hug and three little words, "I love you", that seem to make everything better!

After almost 22 years of marriage, I love that we can finish each other's sentences, laugh at each other's corny jokes (even when no one else does), and realize when advice doesn't need to be shared, just a good hug, a listening ear, and a compassionate heart. My husband is my biggest encourager and I am his, and for this, I am so thankful!

Today, I look forward to immersing myself in the Word of God for wisdom and guidance, drawing on strength from my God, and tending to the needs of my family. Blessings await!

Happy Saturday everyone!

"But David found strength in the Lord his God."
1 Samuel 30:6b (NLT)

"Now if any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives to all generously and without criticizing, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith without doubting."
James 1:5-6a (HCSB)

"She carefully watches everything in her household and suffers nothing from laziness."
Proverbs 31:27 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment