I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Friday, January 24, 2014

~ My Morning Prayer ~


Good morning sweet Father! Your love fills my heart and your glory fills the sky this morning! Thank you for another day to rise and give YOU praise. May I recognize and grasp the opportunities before me today to share your love to others and find courage to speak your truth. Your love is better than life and I will praise YOU! I will go forth with my Sword in hand prepared to fight the enemy's schemes and I will draw strength from YOU and you alone! I will rest in your grace and praise YOU for your mercies are new today and every day! When storms brew, I will praise YOU! When discouragement comes, I will find my hope in YOU! I will deny myself today of selfish ambition and take up my cross to follow YOU anywhere you lead. I will pray continually and lift my soul to YOU. This day is all about YOU! I love you my Rock, my Redeemer, my Lord!

Your daughter,
Allison

"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul."
Psalm 143:8

No comments:

Post a Comment