I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Thursday, January 16, 2014

~ Falling in Love With Jesus ~


I'm falling in love with Jesus more and more every day! The more I know him the deeper my love goes! I know him because of his Word. I know him because of his presence in my life. I know him because everywhere I turn there is evidence of his glory! I'm living the greatest love affair of all! The God of the universe sent his only Son to earth to walk, talk, and experience life in human form and to carry out his plan.....to die for ME. He sacrificed everything for ME! Why did he do this?

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
John 3:16

He did it because he loved me so much! He did it so I could spend eternity with him! O, I praise you, God!

You know what else is great? He did this for YOU too!

"He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world."
1 John 2:2

What a glorious reminder this morning! His love for me is so great and I cannot help but fall deeper in love with him! On this day, go forth in the joy of knowing that God loves you! He sacrificed it all for YOU! Give him thanks today and share the good news with those around you. Praise his holy name!

"This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins."
1 John 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment