I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Prayer Today

Deuteronomy 30:11-14

“Now what I am commanding you today is not too difficult for you or beyond your reach. It is not up in heaven, so that you have to ask, “Who will ascend into heaven to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?” Nor is it beyond the sea, so that you have to ask, “Who will cross the sea to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?” No, the word is very near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart so you may obey it.”

My gracious Heavenly Father,

This morning, I wake up and say, “YES” to you Lord! No matter what the day ahead of me brings, I say with utmost assurance “YES” to you Almighty Lord! Your word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path and I will follow your commands. Thank you Father for your word! Thank you for your guidance and direction in my life. When things are difficult your word brings comfort. When things are going great, your word offers praise. When I don’t know where to go, your word gives me wisdom. Nothing you ask of me is more than I can bear. You give me everything I need to fulfill your purpose for me. Thank you sweet Lord for your leading in my life. This great Book you have given me is a true gift and today I hold it close to my heart and say, “YES” to you!

In your precious name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment