I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Friday, December 28, 2012

~ Trust For A New Journey ~


Well, in less than a week now, our family will embark on another new journey. A journey that has been prayed over for months. A journey that we didn't expect to be on but one that we know God has placed before us. As with anything that God places before us, we are excited and honored to heed his call but also a little nervous at the responsibility it involves. We go forward in complete faith and trust that He who calls us to it will be faithful to see us through it.

"And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns."
Philippians 1:6 (NLT)

In my last few days at home, God has been revealing a lot of scripture in my soul and I am so grateful for his loving kindness. He is giving me time to prepare my mind for this new adventure and also reminding me of his faithfulness and healing throughout 2012. There are so many things on my heart to share with you and over the remainder of this year I will try and find the words to express my gratitude, on this blog, to my God for ALL that He has done this year. It has been a year like no other! So much learning, so much growing, so much healing, so much obedience, so much yielding.....so much that I didn't expect but so much I needed to bring me to where He wants me to be. My journey is ongoing and I will continue to lay down my will and surrender to His.

I would appreciate your prayers for us as we begin this new exciting adventure and I will share more in the days ahead! I have full confidence in my God and love Him with all my heart! I don't have all the answers, but I do trust the One who does and with that we move forward in the name of Jesus! ALL for YOU, JESUS!

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take."
Proverbs 3:5-6 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment