I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

~ Happy Birthday Jesus~

Well, Santa came and went, the presents are all unwrapped, and I sit here in the quiet while my beautiful family enjoys playing with their new gifts. It's been another wonderful year at the Jordan home and I am blessed beyond measure!

As I glance around and take note of all the fun we've had, my heart and mind cannot help but go to my Savior. This day is all about him! His special birthday! You know, I spent a lot of time picking out just the right gifts for my family and loved ones. I wanted it to be special and it was so wonderful watching their faces as they opened each one. It made my heart happy to give them gifts that they enjoyed. But now, I sit here in the presence of my Jesus, on his birthday, and I am so overwhelmed by his priceless gift of eternal life that he gave to me. No other gift can or will ever compare to that! It is perfect!

Thank you, sweet Jesus, for your perfect and matchless gift! YOU are the greatest gift and I am so in love with you! Merry Christmas and Happy Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment