I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Friday, December 14, 2012

~ Heartaches Need Prayer ~


I woke up this morning counting down the hours till our Christmas break officially began and now it is here. And though I am so grateful to have this time with my kids, to love on them, hug on them, laugh and have fun with them, my heart is so heavy for the parents who had that privilege tragically stripped away from them today. Young, innocent lives slain in the hands of evil and my heart aches. From this day forward, I will hold my children tighter, love on them longer, and pray over them more often. Precious Lord, put your hedge of protection around those sweet blessings~

Lord Jesus, comfort the brokenhearted, heal the sick, and awaken the souls of the lost. We are in desperate need of YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment