I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Once Upon a December


Happy December 1

Today we begin a new month which is also the final chapter of 2015.

Where do you find yourself today?

Maybe you're dreading the month that marks winter or maybe you're excited for the season it brings. Maybe you're feeling defeated because the year has been difficult or maybe you're determined to finish strong.

Wherever you are on this December 1, let me encourage you with these precious words today....

“Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.”
Hebrews 12:1-2 (NASB)

As we enter this Christmas season and also close out 2015, let's remember that God is the author of our lives. This month can be an amazing chapter of our story when we fix our eyes on Him and choose to throw off any hindrance that comes between us and our Father. When we look at our lives as God sees us, we can embark on a beautiful journey that only He could orchestrate. A journey of great faith and trust in Him! He loves us so much!

Today, let's surrender our everything to Him, follows His ways, and watch as He pens the final chapter of 2015 in our lives. Let's remember what this season is all about and put our trust in Him alone! A month of great joy is ahead as we reflect on His goodness, remember His sacrifice, follow His ways and allow Him to prepare us for a new year in Him!

So here we go.....


Once upon a December....

No comments:

Post a Comment