I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Finishing Strong in 2015!

The year isn't over yet! There are three more days in 2015. Three more days to finish strong!

Take time in these last few days to...

  •  forgive those who've hurt you

  •  forgive yourself

  •  rise above your disappointments of the year

  •  show grace and love

  •  celebrate the good and learn from the not-so-good

  •  lay down the burdens of 2015 to a God that loves you unconditionally


and finally,

  •  surrender it all to God, trust Him, and let Him have His way in YOU!


Let's finish out 2015 strong on our knees, surrendered... praising.... expectant!!

"throw off everything that hinders us and run with endurance the race marked out for us."

Hebrews 12:1

No comments:

Post a Comment