I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Monday, December 7, 2015

Advent Week 2

Last night we continued our Advent celebration. What an amazing time to pause with my family around the living room by the Christmas lights and read scripture together about our glorious Savior and discuss how we can prepare for & avoid distractions this Advent season. The second candle was lit as we focused on the preparations that were made long ago for the coming Messiah. We also prayed together to prepare our hearts for this blessed season of our Savior! Cherished moments...family time with our Lord!

“Comfort, yes, comfort My people!” Says your God. “Speak comfort to Jerusalem, and cry out to her, That her warfare is ended, That her iniquity is pardoned; For she has received from the LORD’s hand Double for all her sins.” The voice of one crying in the wilderness: “Prepare the way of the LORD; Make straight in the desert A highway for our God.”

Isaiah 40:1-3 NKJV

No comments:

Post a Comment