I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

To: Jesus!



I love giving gifts!! 🎁
At Christmas I can get so wrapped up in what gifts to get each of my loved ones. I look for and think over that special gift for each one but I don't want to overlook the most important One; the One by whom this day belongs. 
This Christmas, I want to celebrate my Savior's birthday by giving Him gifts. Just as the wise men gave their best to Christ, I also want Him to have my very best this year! 
What gifts can I give to my Savior?
The gift of my time - spending special moments devoted to Him in His Word. 
The gift of my heart - my treasures are there (Luke 12:34) and He is my greatest possession!
The gift of my worship - He is worthy! 
The gift of spreading the Good News - telling others the greatest story...a story of hope and love!
“When they saw the star, they were filled with joy! They entered the house and saw the child with his mother, Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasure chests and gave him gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh.”
Matthew 2:10-11 (NLT)


No comments:

Post a Comment