I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Monday, March 11, 2013

Praising God!

Beginning a new work/school week can be hard. Beginning the week when we have lost an hour of sleep due to time change can be even harder. Lol!

So this morning, I just wanted to take a minute and encourage you in the Word of God. Nothing gets me fueled up and ready to go more than spending some precious time in the Word. After all, it is nourishment for the soul!

"From the rising of the sun to its going down The Lord ’s name is to be praised."

Psalms 113:3 (NKJV)

No matter what you're facing today, give God praise first and foremost! Look to him to strengthen you for the journey that lies ahead. Pray for opportunities to share the love of Christ with others. There is so much in front of us that can be missed when bad attitudes or complaining spirits get in the way. The fact is, you are alive! God has a purpose for you today! How remarkable is that? 

"Let everything that has breath praise the Lord . Praise the Lord ."
Psalm 150:6 (NIV)

I want to encourage you today to spend some time in the pages of scripture. Praise God for his Word that brings hope! Praise God for the breath that you breathe! Praise God for the opportunities in front of you today! God has prepared a journey for you today! So, lets get going!!

However, as it is written: “What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived” — the things God has prepared for those who love him— 
1 Corinthians 2:9 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment