I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Goodbyes and new adventures!

"Goodbyes" are never easy. I'm so thankful for the beautiful friendships I have made through each Bible study I have been blessed to lead these last several years. God has done an incredible work in my heart through each one and our times together in the Word have been rich! 

I will dearly miss those sweet "Jesus" girls I have had the honor of leading week after week and I'm so grateful at how He knit our hearts together through the love of His Word! God is so faithful and I know He has great things in store in the days ahead as I continue to trust in Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment