I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Saturday, February 27, 2016

A New Thing!

Sitting here this morning in my quiet house with a hot cup of coffee reading through many beautiful cards, letters, texts, emails and messages given to me as I closed a very dear chapter of my life yesterday. What an amazing time it has been and as I read those words of encouragement, my heart is full for all the precious memories and for the ones who penned the words as they shared from their hearts. Thank you to every dear soul who has taken the time to pour in to me over these last several weeks. You will never know on this side of eternity what that means to me.

I woke up today, refreshed and excited for the new adventures ahead! God is faithful dear friends! Don't ever doubt His love and faithfulness to YOU! All He asks is that we trust Him. We may not understand or know what lies around the corner but He does and has our best interest at heart. Though it may come through joy & gladness or through hurt & disappointment, God is working to make all things new. He grows us and guides us along the path for our good and His glory!

So, I begin my Saturday singing His praises of goodness & faithfulness, then heading to a conference at church with my love, an afternoon later with friends and then family time at home. I hope you're day is blessed and beautiful!

“See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.”

Isaiah 43:19 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment