I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Monday, November 23, 2015

Thanksgiving Week!

The week of Thanksgiving!

What a wonderful time to reflect on all that God has done. Though our hearts should overflow in gratitude all year, this week we reflect on all His goodness and prepare our hearts to enter the season of Christ's birth.

This week, I want to take this passage of thanksgiving in Psalm 100 and break it down verse by verse. All five verses of praise and gratitude to our mighty God!

Today we look at the first verse,

“Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.”
Psalms 100:1 (KJV)

On this Monday morning, let's shout joyfully to our God and sing His praises! Yes it's cold and it's Monday but it's also a day of new mercies and blessings awaiting to unfold! Let's spend our day focusing on giving praise to the One who is worthy! Put on that praise music on the ride to work/school and sing to the Lord! Tell Him what He means to you today! What a beautiful day it will be!


Blessings to you on this Thanksgiving Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment