I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Friday, November 27, 2015

Great news on this "Black Friday"!

The day after Thanksgiving, what is typically known as "Black Friday", is usually laden with lots of shopping and the official kick off to the Christmas season. I've had many a fun time in the craziness over the years and I'm sure I'll be out some time today, but first this morning, I want to take a closer look at this last verse of our passage this week.

“For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.”
Psalms 100:5 (KJV)

There is nothing on this earth, no "Black Friday" special that could ever compare to the magnitude of the gift God continually gives His child....His great love and mercy and truth everlasting!

One thing I know in my life is just how good my God is! This life is hard and sometimes our troubles seem overwhelming but God is good and in Him we have this amazing hope! Day after day he showers is with His perfect love and offers us mercies anew! His truth will stand and is secure! Hallelujah!


Today, you may be in the hustle and bustle of shopping or you may just be coming off your turkey coma. Ha! But let's remember our God and praise Him for this great and unmatchable gift He gives each day! He deserves our praise and He deserves our honor!


No comments:

Post a Comment