I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Thanksgiving Tuesday!

Happy ThanksgivingTuesday!

Today let's look at verse two of our passage on gratitude,

“Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing.”

Psalms 100:2 (KJV)

What a great verse as we head to work/school today! Let's remember who we are really serving and do so with a joyful heart. Take time today to show service to a coworker or friend and put a smile on your face as you work! Let's be the hands and feet of Jesus today to someone in need!

And of course, sing praises to our God because He is worthy! Don't worry about whether you think you can sing or not, just make a joyful noise to Him and give Him praise! All is beautiful to the ears of our Savior when our hearts are focused on His praise!


Have a blessed and wonderful day! Serve and sing for HIM this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment