I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thanksgiving Wednesday!

On this Wednesday before Thanksgiving, let's take a closer look at verse three of our focal passage,

“Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.”
Psalms 100:3 (KJV)

Today, as we prepare for our big Thanksgiving feast let's not forget to pause and give God praise for His authority in our lives. Our Great Creator! The One who breathed life into our lungs deserves our utmost respect and thanks! He loves us. He loves YOU! You matter to Him precious soul!

He is also our Great Shepherd who watches over us and guides through this life on earth. May we praise Him today and follow His guidance with quick obedience and complete trust because He knows what's best for His sheep.

I pray your day is filled with joy! Maybe you are traveling today or finishing up a day of work before the festivities or spending the day in the kitchen (like me) or maybe you are wondering how you will get through a day of thanksgiving with a heart not quite full of thanks. Wherever you are today, pause, and sit at Jesus feet and real aloud this passage of Psalm 100 to Him. Let His Word permeate your heart and fill you with peace. Let it be the salve to soothe those cracks of your heart and may it encourage your soul this day! May your heart overflow with thanks for who God is and all He will do in your life!


Blessings to you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment