I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!


What a beautiful day to reflect on all God has done and will continue to do!

This morning my heart is overflowing in gratitude for the beautiful souls in my life. God blessed me with an amazing husband and three wonderful children and doing life with them is such an honor...a treasure I hold dear! I love them all so much!

Today, I will spend precious time with family (missing you, Ben) and praise God for each and every second with them. I will thank my God for each dear soul around our tables and remember that time is precious.

As I sit here with my Bible & cup of coffee I pray over this verse today,

“Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.”
Psalms 100:4 (KJV)

May my heart reflect your goodness, Lord, and may praise be always on my lips. You, Father, are the reason I live and have hope eternal. My gratitude for your great love is beyond comprehension. Your sacrifice, your promises, your continued guidance is my joy and I praise YOU! Thank you for loving me!

Today, as I look around our family tables, I will give thanks for those here, for those not here, and for those that have gone on to glory before me. Each person is dear and holds a special place in my heart!

So today, let's enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise! Let's overflow with thankful hearts to a God who is worthy of all praise and honor! Let's celebrate our God and lift His name on high!


Thanksgiving blessings to YOU this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment