I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Prayer walk at the River!

Today's adventure really wasn't much of an adventure as it was more of a prayer walk. I donned my tennis shoes and headed down to the Riverwalk for a much needed walk & talk with Jesus! I had no desire for shopping and no desire to do anything but spend some time with Jesus in these new, beautiful surroundings! As I boarded the plane on Sunday, my dear and very wise mother texted me to take a deep breath and clear my mind as it will fill up very quickly when I return home. Ha!

So I walked and prayed and walked and prayed some more. Thankful that God hears and such comfort in knowing that even though I am waiting on Him with some things in my life, I know He is working all things together for my good because I love Him so deeply and because I'm called according to HIS purpose for my life! Hallelujah! (Romans 8:28)

Then after about an hour into my walk I looked down and noticed the stars embedded into the walkway. His sweet reminder that He will always give me just enough light for the step I'm on. Every step I commit to Him and know He will prepare the way! So I keep walking...I keep trusting...I keep praying...I keep believing...and I also keep praising!

“I will bring the blind by a way they did not know; I will lead them in paths they have not known. I will make darkness light before them, And crooked places straight. These things I will do for them, And not forsake them.”
Isaiah 42:16 (NKJV)


I'm so thankful for this journey of life! Though sometimes hard and difficult to maneuver with things that don't always make sense, the joy of the Lord is my strength through it all! He is AMAZING God!


No comments:

Post a Comment