I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Saturday, October 26, 2013

~ Shine ~

   
                                           

So for those of you that know me understand that I NEVER win anything. Lol! No raffles, no ticket drawings.....nothing. Well, tonight that changed.

During an amazing hour of worship & praise there were artists scattered all over the room painting what God had laid on their hearts. When it was over I took my winning number over to the artist that painted mine and I was speechless (that doesn't happen often! Ha!) She was on the other side of the room so I didn't see her process which others said was a true act of worship.

She shared her story of how we are called to shine for Christ and she prayed that whoever received this painting would continue to shine His glory for all!

Tonight I am humbled and honored that God chose me! But more importantly is the confirmation He keeps placing on my life to SHINE!

ALL glory belongs to the ONE TRUE LIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment