I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Sunday, October 27, 2013

~ Heading Home ~


Today I head home from an amazing weekend! Looking forward to seeing my kiddos, hugging my sweet hubby (for a few minutes, anyway, before he heads out of town again) and sleeping in my own bed! It has been a wonderful experience! My heart and mind are full of the challenges God placed on me and I'm confident that He will continue working in my heart as His plan unfolds.

I'm exhausted but yet energized at the same time.

I'm overwhelmed at what God has shown me but also yielded to His plan.

It's a lot of emotions today and I can't wait to get back to the comfort of my home, fall on my face before Him, and praise Him for His sovereignty, His providence, and His magnificent glory!

"Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think."
Ephesians 3:20 (NLT) 

No comments:

Post a Comment