I'm amazed at how my Savior can take any and every circumstance around me to show me more about him. My prayer has always been that this journey of life I'm on would continually bring honor and glory to him, so by using every opportunity; my mistakes, my successes, and my day-to-day adventures, he teaches me how to use it for his glory. This life he blessed me with is ALL about him! So, these are my thoughts, my heart cries, and my lessons from his glorious Word. These are the teachable moments from my Savior!

Psalm 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

~ New Beginnings ~



Today was the last day that I went to work with an amazing woman. Jewell has been a wonderful mentor, an incredible friend, a second mom, and a beautiful example of Christ in my life. I have worked side-by-side with her in the office of SHCA for the last 7 1/2 years and I have learned so much under her leadership and have grown through her friendship. I will miss her greatly but I will cherish every memory and count myself blessed to have had that time with her. Though she won't be at work with me every day and will be spending her days enjoying retirement with her hubby and granddaughters, I know she will be praying for me and the ministry of SHCA. I count it a huge honor to be following in her footsteps as the next Director of SHCA and I will do my very best to make her proud and uphold the godly leadership she established. I love you, Jewell, and I thank you for ALL you have done in my life! I praise God for this new journey and I surrender it ALL to Him! To God be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment